Top 5 Reasons J-Camp is the Place to Be:
5. Safety! J-Camp supervisory staff are certified in First Aid and CPR, plus we have an on-site medic. J-Camp is accredited by the American Camp Association and has met more than 300 standards of high-quality programming.
4. Flexible Registration! With one-week and four-week options, parents can customize their camper’s summer schedule. Plus, early and late stay options provide added convenience for busy families.
3. Amazing staff! Camp staff is trained in group dynamics, health and safety, creative programming, first aid, and much more. They also enjoy working with children and many of them are former campers!
2. Friendships! After a summer of learning and growing together, camp friends often become lifelong friends.
1. Awesome activities! Campers enjoy a full day of activities, including time in our fantastic outdoor pool and with our outstanding specialists. No time for electronics at J-Camp; our campers are too busy trying new activities!